AlamoOak Tree Plaza
Berkeley1885 Solano Avenue
Concord2395 Monument Boulevard 790 Oak Grove Road
Corte Madera601 Tamalpais Drive
Danville522 Hartz Avenue
Dixon2-Acre Retail Development
EmeryvilleRetail Space in
East Bay Bridge Center
Fairfield1370 Holiday Lane Green Valley Retail Center Laurel Creek Plaza
HerculesHighway 4 Retail Development Sycamore Crossing
Lafayette1027 Brown Avenue 3586 Mt Diablo Boulevard 3631 Mt Diablo Boulevard La Fiesta Square La Fiesta Square – Phase II Lafayette Mercantile Lafayette Town Center
MartinezFreestanding Restaurant Building Former Drive Thru
Morgan HillCochrane Commons
NapaFormer Safeway Downtown
OaklandCollege & Claremont One Piedmont
Pleasant Hill10 Golf Club Road
Roseville6780 Stanford Ranch Road
San FranciscoRetail Space
in Potrero Center
San Leandro300 Floresta Boulevard
San Ramon2525 San Ramon Valley Boulevard
VacavilleFreeway Development Site New I-80 Visible Retail Space Regency Park Plaza
VallejoFairview at Northgate
Walnut Creek1201 South Main Street 1406 N Broadway 1561 Civic Drive 1902 Mt Diablo Boulevard Main Street Plaza Mercer Newell Promenade The Corners The Waymark
300 Floresta Boulevard
Floresta Boulevard & Fremont Avenue – San Leandro, CA
Core Bay Area Infill – Net Leased Opportunity
Long Term Lease – Lowe’s Corporate Guarantee
- Estimated Rentable SF: 41,108 SF; Additional 10,189 SF for Nursery.
- Ideal 1031 investment with minimal management.
- The site is co anchored by Living Spaces- considered an industry leader in the home furnishings. In addition, neighboring retailers include Target, Kohls, 24 Hour Fitness & Century Theaters.
- The site is located in a highly dense trade area of the East Bay in the city of San Leandro with over 180,000 population & day time population of over 60,000 employees within a 3 mile radius as well as an Average Household income above $110,000.
- Located at a signalized hard corner intersection with excellent visibility from Floresta Blvd. and Washington Ave. with nearly ±50,000 VPD through the intersection.
- Flanked by two of the East Bay’s most heavily trafficked freeways: I-880 (±225,000 VPD ) and I-580 (±160,000 VPD).
|2021 Est. Population||27,574||180,091||363,041|
|2021 Est. Households||9,999||61,798||122,834|
|2021 Est. Avg. HH Income||$105,517||$110,708||$109,489|
|2021 Est. Total Employees||9,359||62,769||135,595|
|Washington Ave||27,600 VPD|
|Floresta Blvd||21,400 VPD|
|Hwy 880||225,000 VPD|
|Hwy 580||166,000 VPD|
|John Cumbelich||925.935.5400 x101|
|Tim Seiler||925.935.5400 x106|