AlamoOak Tree Plaza
Berkeley1885 Solano Avenue
Concord2395 Monument Boulevard 790 Oak Grove Road
Danville522 Hartz Avenue
Dixon2-Acre Retail Development
EmeryvilleRetail Space in
East Bay Bridge Center
Fairfield1370 Holiday Lane Laurel Creek Plaza
HerculesHighway 4 Retail Development Sycamore Crossing
Lafayette1027 Brown Avenue 3631 Mt Diablo Boulevard La Fiesta Square La Fiesta Square – Phase II Lafayette Mercantile Lafayette Town Center The Brant
MartinezFreestanding Restaurant Building Former Drive Thru
Morgan HillCochrane Commons
NapaFormer Safeway Downtown
OaklandCollege & Claremont One Piedmont
PattersonI-5 and Sperry Avenue
Pleasant Hill10 Golf Club Road
Roseville6780 Stanford Ranch Road
San FranciscoRetail Space
in Potrero Center
San Leandro300 Floresta Boulevard
San Ramon2525 San Ramon Valley Boulevard
VacavilleNew I-80 Visible Retail Space Regency Park Plaza
VallejoFairview at Northgate
Walnut Creek1201 South Main Street 1315 N Main Street 1406 N Broadway 1902 Mt Diablo Boulevard Main Street Plaza Mercer Newell Promenade The Corners The Waymark
300 Floresta Boulevard
Floresta Boulevard & Fremont Avenue – San Leandro, CA
Core Bay Area Infill – Net Leased Opportunity
Long Term Lease – Lowe’s Corporate Guarantee
- Estimated Rentable SF: 41,108 SF; Additional 10,189 SF for Nursery.
- Ideal 1031 investment with minimal management.
- The site is co anchored by Living Spaces- considered an industry leader in the home furnishings. In addition, neighboring retailers include Target, Kohls, 24 Hour Fitness & Century Theaters.
- The site is located in a highly dense trade area of the East Bay in the city of San Leandro with over 180,000 population & day time population of over 60,000 employees within a 3 mile radius as well as an Average Household income above $110,000.
- Located at a signalized hard corner intersection with excellent visibility from Floresta Blvd. and Washington Ave. with nearly ±50,000 VPD through the intersection.
- Flanked by two of the East Bay’s most heavily trafficked freeways: I-880 (±225,000 VPD ) and I-580 (±160,000 VPD).
|2021 Est. Population||27,574||180,091||363,041|
|2021 Est. Households||9,999||61,798||122,834|
|2021 Est. Avg. HH Income||$105,517||$110,708||$109,489|
|2021 Est. Total Employees||9,359||62,769||135,595|
|Washington Ave||27,600 VPD|
|Floresta Blvd||21,400 VPD|
|Hwy 880||225,000 VPD|
|Hwy 580||166,000 VPD|
|John Cumbelich||925.935.5400 x101|
|Tim Seiler||925.935.5400 x106|